This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
WE WANT YOU TO
1. Feel comfortable using our website
2. Feel absolutely secure submitting information to us
3. Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
4. Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
1. web server cookie stored on your hard drive
2. an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
3. the domain server through which you access our service
4. the type of computer you’re using
5. the type of web browser you’re using
6. the device id’s and other details
We may collect the following sensitive personal data or information (SPDI) about you:
1. Name- including first and last name
2. Email id
3. Phone no
5. Mobile no
6. Complete address with landmark, pin code
7. State, Country Details
8. Pan no/ Aadhar Card No (UID)
10. Health & Medical Related Information
11. Health & Medical Reports
12. Scan Reports
13. Pre-existing Illness Related Information
14. Hospitalization Related Information
We may also collect the following information:
1. about the pages you visit/access
2. the links you click on our site
3. the number of times you access the page
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
Some of your sensitive personal data or information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by:
Mokashi Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd.
# 360, DHI Sports Center, Innovation Park,
Arekere Gate, Bannerghatta Main Road,
Bangalore 560076, Karnataka (India)
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We may collect sensitive personal data or identifiable information about you only as a part of a voluntary registration process.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your sensitive personal information to:
1. help us provide personalized features
2. tailor our sites to your interest
3. to get in touch with you when necessary
4. to provide the services requested by you
5. to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
1. direct our efforts for product improvement
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
1. remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service
2. recognize your access privileges to our websites
3. track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress
4. help diagnose problems with our server
5. administer our Websites
6. track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
DISCLOSURE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULE 6 OF THE IT RULES 2011
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed to any person if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of (www.meditwitt.com).
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
We do not rent, sell, publish or share your sensitive personal data and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information unless:
1. we have your permission
3. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your sensitive personal identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to use our site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who register.You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your sensitive personal identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to https://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your sensitive personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you may
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.